Download Umoria 5.7.5
- Umoria 5.7.5 Windows (64bit)
- Umoria 5.7.5 Windows (32bit)
- Umoria 5.7.5 macOS
- Umoria Source Code (Github)
Installation details are below.
- CLI: Added a parameter to provide a custom game seed value, using
- CLI: Display high scores flag now changed to
-d, because of the game seed.
- CLI: Remove
-oand just use the one arg (
-r) for specifying (forcing) the use of roguelike keys (
- Renamed the data/help files. E.g.
- Support only save/score files for Umoria
TV_NEVERwas an unsigned int, but should be signed as it's being given a
-1value. [Commit 8c3d1d2].
monsterTakeHit()check is now correct in
- When player was in
find_countwas not being dereferenced, so
playerEndRunning()would not be called correctly. [Commit 95dc308]
- Add an optimized "release" build, with an
- Setting version number in version.h now updates data files automatically, via CMake.
- Release date in
data/versions.txtis now set automatically via CMake.
- Rename field names for all structs in
- Rename many constants for better clarity on their purpose.
- Move the game options globals into a
main.cppto contain [mostly] just CLI arg parsing, and some basic game initialization. All other game logic moved to
- Lots of clang-tidy based refactoring.
Windows 32/64 bit
Extract the game to your Games or Documents folder and double click the
Alternatively you can launch the game via the console app:
Move the umoria directory to the
C: drive so that the game is accessible in
C:\umoria, then launch the Windows console program (
cmd.exe) and type
cd C:\umoria. Then you can type
umoria.exe to run the game.
KEYBOARD TIP: to be able to use the numpad for the movement keys, you must enable your NumLock key.
It is recommend to extract the
.gz archive to your home directory.
Then open the
terminal app (Cmd-space then typing "terminal" should work). From there type
cd ~/umoria to change into the Umoria directory. To launch the game type