Download Umoria 5.7.7
- Umoria 5.7.7 Windows (64bit)
- Umoria 5.7.7 Windows (32bit)
- Umoria 5.7.7 macOS
- Umoria Source Code (Github)
Installation details are below.
- Game loading fix where shops data was being read twice, and the second time resulted in incorrect data. Oops! Broken during save game refactor: [Commit ce2c756]
Changes for Umoria v5.7.6
- When compiling on Windows/MinGW, the OS was not being detected correctly. [Commit 3811bcd]
- Now load cave tiles correctly (the
litstatus values), as a previous refactoring broke loading of pre-5.7 saves. [Commit 219f350]
- Pass by Value and Pass by Reference major refactoring.
- Replace "magic numbers" with an enum, e.g. spells for mage/priest, wands, and staffs.
xvalues in various coordinated related functions.
Windows 32/64 bit
Extract the game to your Games or Documents folder and double click the
Alternatively you can launch the game via the console app:
Move the umoria directory to the
C: drive so that the game is accessible in
C:\umoria, then launch the Windows console program (
cmd.exe) and type
cd C:\umoria. Then you can type
umoria.exe to run the game.
KEYBOARD TIP: to be able to use the numpad for the movement keys, you must enable your NumLock key.
It is recommend to extract the
.gz archive to your home directory.
Then open the
terminal app (Cmd-space then typing "terminal" should work). From there type
cd ~/umoria to change into the Umoria directory. To launch the game type