Download Umoria 5.7.14
- Umoria 5.7.14 Windows (64bit)
- Umoria 5.7.14 Windows (32bit)
- Umoria 5.7.14 macOS
- Umoria Source Code (Github)
Umoria 5.7.14 changes
- Revert to Moria keys as default.
- Minor configuration update to support compiling on Visual Studio 2019.
- Bug Fix: Calculate throw distance/position correctly. Introduced with commit #fc1d6d.
- Bug Fix: Correctly stack inventory items (arrows/bolts). Introduced with commit #195c9a6.
Windows 32/64 bit
Extract the game to your Games or Documents folder and double click the
Alternatively you can launch the game via the console app:
Move the umoria directory to the
C: drive so that the game is accessible in
C:\umoria, then launch the Windows console program (
cmd.exe) and type
cd C:\umoria. Then you can type
umoria.exe to run the game.
KEYBOARD TIP: to be able to use the numpad for the movement keys, you must enable your NumLock key.
It is recommend to extract the
.gz archive to your home directory.
Then open the
terminal app (Cmd-space then typing "terminal" should work). From there type
cd ~/umoria to change into the Umoria directory. To launch the game type